Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Solar Plexus Chakra

Day 7 of Art Every Day Month. I didn't get a chance to post yesterday. I did a bunch of art -mostly progress stuff for Day 6. I prepped a couple of canvases, went to my stained glass class and foiled the piece I was working on. I thought I would get to finish it, but couldn't. Forgot to take the camera with me for a progress picture. I also started on a scarf with two different colored yarns, made from camel's wool - all the way from Mongolia. More on this when I finish and post the scarf.

For today - here is the Solar Plexus Chakra I finished. The red colored lines are textured. Its also 10x10", acrylics on a canvas panel, similar to the Crown Chakra. Two down and five to go in the Chakra Series :)

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments! I appreciate them :)